Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.885 UYU / MXN
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U94,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U89,729 (Mex$ 47,605) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Guilin costs 1,400元 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $39 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Coimbatore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)