Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 42.194 UYU / USD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U151,711 ($3,596) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U103,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)