Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.078 UYU / BRL
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U93,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U92,216 (R$ 11,415) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 45,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.04 (about 3 hours ago)