Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 47.725 UYU / EUR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 50% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U152,499 (€3,195) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U102,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)