Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.509 UYU / MAD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U114,895 (25,479 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U94,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,500 (about 3 hours ago)