Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01199 UYU / COP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U104,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U97,432 (COL$8,127,949) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)