Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 54.457 UYU / GBP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U164,210 (£3,015) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U95,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Valencia costs 280,000 Bs.S. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Quilmes costs ARS $3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)