Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05539 UYU / CLP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U130,382 (CH$2,353,995) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U107,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 3 hours ago)