Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,151 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.617 UYU / EGP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 6% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U112,053 (E£ 42,823) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U106,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Coimbatore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)