Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 29.218 UYU / AUD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 75% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U167,773 (AU$5,742) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U96,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 2 hours ago)