Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.039 UYU / PLN
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U114,265 (10,351 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U111,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 4 hours ago)