Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03605 UYU / KRW
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U156,204 (₩4,332,792) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U102,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $19,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Valencia costs 280,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Quilmes costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)