Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 43.644 UYU / USD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U161,260 ($3,695) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U96,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)