Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03614 UYU / KRW
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U170,743 (₩4,724,558) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U97,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ahmednagar costs ₨235 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)