Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.779 UYU / CZK
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U131,769 (74,067 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U111,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 1 hour ago)