Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 54.800 UYU / GBP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U195,480 (£3,567) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U109,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 4 hours ago)