Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 722 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 30.040 UYU / AUD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 83% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U170,605 (AU$5,679) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U93,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 20,120 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 50 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)