Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.626 UYU / BBD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 92% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U197,767 (9,145 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U103,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)