Cost of living in Brescia, Italy vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 47.448 UYU / EUR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U171,388 (€3,612) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U112,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hong Kong costs HK$17 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)