Cost of living in Bremen, Germany vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 49.315 UYU / EUR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U140,466 (€2,848) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U93,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.77 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)