Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 730 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.967 UYU / BRL
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U98,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U97,988 (R$ 12,299) in Brasília.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)