Cost of living in Braga, Portugal vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 49.797 UYU / EUR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 41% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U135,552 (€2,722) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U96,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (about 3 hours ago)