Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 49.326 UYU / EUR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 63% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U179,700 (€3,643) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U110,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 4 hours ago)