Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 49.813 UYU / EUR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U150,129 (€3,014) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U95,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 2 hours ago)