Cost of living in Bologna, Italy vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 47.448 UYU / EUR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U150,908 (€3,181) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U95,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $164 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manchester costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €650 (about 3 hours ago)