Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 43.518 UYU / USD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U185,563 ($4,264) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U109,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.77 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 3 hours ago)