Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,675 prices entered by 513 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01205 UYU / COP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U99,295 (COL$8,239,811) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U96,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 45,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.04 (about 3 hours ago)