Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.551 UYU / KGS
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 12% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U98,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U85,801 (155,772 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,378 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $2,745 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)