Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 49.174 UYU / EUR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U174,050 (€3,539) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U110,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.98 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)