Cost of living in Bidar, India vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.575 UYU / INR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bidar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U99,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U90,009 (₨156,642) in Bidar.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 20,120 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 50 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)