Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.588 UYU / PLN
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U107,260 (10,130 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U107,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salinas, Ecuador costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reggio Calabria costs €150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 4,199TL (about 1 hour ago)