Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.581 UYU / INR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U108,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U85,495 (₨147,245) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 3 hours ago)