Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10942 UYU / NGN *
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U103,410 (945,077 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U93,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)