Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00301 UYU / IDR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U110,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U105,561 (Rp 35,075,817) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,500 (about 3 hours ago)