Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.177 UYU / BRL
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U105,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U104,006 (R$ 12,720) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)