Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.663 UYU / BZD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 43% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U135,696 (BZ$6,264) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U95,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.04 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minsk costs 3.00 BYN (about 2 hours ago)