Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 605 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40335 UYU / RSD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 13% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U111,404 (276,196 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U99,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 412,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)