Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.158 UYU / BRL
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U102,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U98,933 (R$ 12,127) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Manchester costs £400 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 3 hours ago)