Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13972 UYU / HUF
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U111,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U87,864 (628,840 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $682 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)