Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.387 UYU / TND
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U110,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U72,649 (4,722 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Jalandhar costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)