Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 993 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02887 UYU / LBP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 87% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U175,625 (6,082,330 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U94,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 4 hours ago)