Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.222 UYU / CNY
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 47% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U164,519 (26,441元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U112,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,500 (about 3 hours ago)