Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 44.828 UYU / CHF
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 153% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U283,749 (CHF 6,330) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U112,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)