Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01205 UYU / COP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U94,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U88,288 (COL$7,326,397) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 4 hours ago)