Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 787 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.392 UYU / THB
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 44% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U142,696 (102,503 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U99,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 3 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 3 hours ago)