Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,989 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.575 UYU / INR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 10% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U97,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U86,996 (₨151,398) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Valencia costs 280,000 Bs.S. (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Quilmes costs ARS $3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)