Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.448 UYU / MDL
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 22% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U104,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U81,499 (33,297 Leu) in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $24 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,500 (about 2 hours ago)