Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 28.091 UYU / NZD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 114% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U207,523 (NZ$7,388) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U97,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,378 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $2,745 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)