Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 662 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.580 UYU / NZD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 92% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U183,988 (NZ$6,671) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U96,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 5.80 (about 2 hours ago)