Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 888 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 43.644 UYU / USD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U169,469 ($3,883) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U97,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (about 2 hours ago)